Sunday, November 15, 2009

Black Wednesday!

Brandy over at The Buzz is putting together a list of Etsy stores willing to participate in a black friday like sale but it will take place on Wednesday November 25th! There are some awesome sales that will be going on so be sure to follow the link and check out all the stores as well as add your own store!

My Etsy store will be participating in this event. I will be offering 50% off on any item in my store (except the Rachel's Gown) along with the free shipping promotion already going on! Remember that I will be closing down my shops until the new year after Thanksgiving Day so be sure to order your christmas gifts now to get them on time!

Happy Shopping!

post signature

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

yeah!!! thanks for joining us! GREAT SALE I am excited!