Monday, February 9, 2009

Testimonials

Sarah J. said:

The blessing gown Selissa made is absolutely gorgeous, everyone wanted to know where we purchased it. It's definitely an heirloom piece to be treasured. Thanks!

Tonya C. said:

My son loves his hat he has had it on his head since we received it! It's very well made and warm! I love the colors and the style.
Thanks Selissa


Kizzie said:

I love all the custom items I've gotten! My boys look adorable in them, and we get so many compliments when they're wearing them! Thank you!!

Lisa S. said:

I ordered the Rose Fairy Cap and it is so much cuter in person than imagined. I love it. She does such a good job, I am just amazed. I can't wait to order more.


Kristin C. said:

Thanks so much for the flowers - I just got them, and they are perfect! You are very talented at crocheting. :)

Lil said:

The shoes arrived today and they are so cute! Thanks for rushing them out to me.
I love them.

Sharla F. said:

Just wanted you to know that I received the items and they are sooo darling! You are so talented.

Tonya C. said:

Love this adorable hat, can't wait to use it! Shipping was super fast, thanks so much!

Chiemi said:

I ordered a pair of the cowboy boots for my daughter a while back. They were so cute and perfect!! They were well made and exactly what I wanted. I definitely would order again.

Sasha G. said:

I ordered a hat for my daughter and booties for a friend. Shipping was fast. The items were obviously made with quality and care. Great colors. Everyone thrilled. Thank you!

Christal S.

I received the items...they're perfect!
Thank you so much!!


post signature

No comments: